Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shadow Box Piggy Banks

I saw the idea on Pinterest and loved it, so I had to make our own!

I went to D.I. and found 2 small shadow box frames...I was bummed I couldn't find bigger ones, but oh well, it'll have to do for now :)

I tried to think of some cute quote or one word to go in each box but I couldn't for the life of me think of anything I wanted on my walls for an extended period of time....so I went with a damask print that matched our bedding colors instead.



Our walls have been so barren for the past year, it's nice to have SOMETHING hanging on them in our bedroom lol

[btw, I have since fixed the right frame since I noticed after taking this pic that it's lower than the left frame]


 

and please forgive the bright colored linen baskets. haha. They use to hold Emmie's toys, but now they hold Ryann's clothes. Eventually they'll go back to the girl's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment