Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crafting Crazy.

I think a screw in my crafting gear has gone loose. I feel like I must be making something every second of every day! It's awful!

But fun too I suppose :)

 



These are bath time dress up dolls I made for Emmie. When we visited Grandma & Papa they had some cute foam dress up dolls that Emmie LOVED...so I had to make her some! It cost my a total of $2.00 and about an hour and a half of my time. Not bad. She LOVES these- as plain as they are :)

 


This was just a quick fun crochet project I whipped up. I came across the pattern here.
Emmie would not stand still for me though to get a cute pic, nor would she let me fix her hair >.< Oh well.
 

Daddy and I made Emmie this yarn skirt. She loves dressing up and I couldn't justify buying her a cheap tulle tutu that would fall apart when I had materials at home to make her something that will make her just as happy. Once again, she won't stand still and pose lol



Em's new obsession is taking the couch cushions off and using them as slides.

Not much is new with us...just waiting for this semester to be over and for Ryann to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment