Monday, May 7, 2012

22 weeks

Almost forgot, I'm now 22 weeks 2 days pregnant [22w4d according the the drs]
And I'm starting to feel pregnant....



My belly is starting to get in the way. lol. I can't believe I still have 18ish more weeks left. I finally can't wear my regular shirts anymore. Sad day. lol

Ryann is moving A LOT. Her movements are pretty strong I think, you can often see her little kicks from the outside now. Little booger likes to make herself known.

Other than getting a belly, I've got lovely acid reflux. I had it with Emmie, I pretty much have to carry a bottle of antacid around with me. And my pelvic disorder is acting up more. It's going to be AWESOME [feel the sarcasm] when I'm in my 3rd trimester. It's already becoming somewhat difficult to do regular things...atleast I have an awesome husband who helps me out a ton and some good friends who are there is I need them :)

Not too much is going on. We're working on rearranging the bedroom to make more room for Ryann and her things. I'm pretty excited :) I think rearranging stuff- Fish hates it haha. But I figure we should get it done now before I'm pretty much incapable of doing anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment