Saturday, May 5, 2012

"It's a TEMPLE, Leah"

Today we went to pick up Emmie & Ryann's new bed. My friend, Brittney, and her daughter, Leah [2], came to help me out since my SPD has been acting up.

On the way home, we passed the Rexburg temple. Emmie LOVES the temple and always talks about it. So, like normal, she shouts "It's the temple!"

and Leah shouts back "NO! It's a castle!" [Brittney said ever since a Dora episode about a castle Leah stopped calling it the temple and now insists it's a castle for princesses lol]

They fought for about 5 minutes back and forth over what it's called

"It's a temple, no castle Leah!"
"It's a castle! CASTLE CASTLE CASTLE"
"NO! It's  TEMPLE!!!"

haha. 2 year olds can be quite entertaining. I think Brittney got it on video, I'll see if I can get her to send it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment