Saturday, April 28, 2012

21 Weeks


Ryann is now at 21 weeks gestation!
My belly is slowly moving up and and up. I'm starting to feel her kick higher now a days.
Boy is this kid active! I thought Emmie was active, but I'm starting to think Ryann is gonna give her some competition! Emmie was good to me and didn't kick when I went to bed [maybe one or two kicks then she'd stop], Ryann is opposite. She goes into full ninja mode when I lay down lol.


From BabyCenter: "Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now."

We have our anatomy scan on Monday. I can't wait to see Ryann again and see how much she has grown in 4 weeks!  Hopefully we can get some good pictures :)

Emmie is starting to talk more about Ryann. Mostly only in the mornings and if the conversation is initiated by someone else though. She gives her kisses in the morning and pats my belly and says "good morning Baby Ryann". I still think she's clueless [she's only 2 afterall :)] but we're taking her to the ultrasound on Monday, so hopefully after that and then as my belly grows it'll start making a little more sense in her head. lol.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



No new symptoms really. I am convinced Ryann is gonna give me a bunch of stretch marks though. She's growing so fast and my old stretch marks are starting to become more visible =/ Oh well! Not like I go bare belly anywhere lol!

1 comment: