Saturday, April 21, 2012

Feed the Ducks

1. I really don't like that my camera has such a hard time focusing and will blur if there is any sort of movement. Not very helpful with a 2 year old :P

2. I wish I could get those pics from earlier today! Emmie was so cute! Ugh! 

Anyways.

We went to the park this evening and fed some geese/ducks with some friends. Emmie loved it.



She so badly wanted to get near these geese and their babies, but they were hissing at her. lol





Let me try to think if Emmie did/said anything today that needs to be written down for the rest of history to know.....
Guess it's not really funny, but today in the car I started to sing along with the radio and she started yelling "no mom! Be quiet!" Well sorry I don't sound as good as the artist singing :P meaniehead.

And just now I heard her up in her room, so I went to check on her...she was SUPPOSE to be sleeping...instead she was wearing princess shoes and waving an orange flag around -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment