Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Park Playdate

We had a playdate today with Cierra and her kiddos.
My goodness are Madison and Ellie ADORABLE! They are just about the sweetest little girls ever! 

Emmie all ready to go meet them!

I think she is just about the prettiest thing ever :)

Meeting Madison for the first time

The 3 of them were too adorable. They wanted to hold hands to walk everywhere


Emmie loves this airplane at the park lol


So did Ellie :)

And Madison too! lol

Playing ring around the rosie :)


We all fall down!


Also caught a video of them playing ring around the rosie :)


hugs goodbye

:)


I can't wait til our next trip. We're definitely gonna have another playdate. There'll be 5 little girls instead of 3 next time! How crazy! :)

I did take a pic of Cierra and I...but it came out soooo blurry! haha not worth posting 




No comments:

Post a Comment