Monday, April 23, 2012

Monkey Joes

This morning we met up with my friend Amber and her husband, Clay, and their kiddos at Monkey Joes.
I feel bad I didn't take that many pics, I was having a good time catching up with Amber and the kids were all over the place.

These are the only pics I got. haha.

Emmies first time at Monkey Joes! I wish we had one of these!

Faith & Emmie. The only pic I got of Emmie with one of Amber's cute kids. Faith was too fast for me to get a good pic. She was having a blast climbing and running.

Climbing!

I REALLY wish we had one of these back home. Emmie loved it!



I'm sad I didn't get any pics of Emmie with Clayton, but he was tired and chilling with daddy most the time.
Amber and I are suppose to get together Saturday, so hopefully we can get a picture of the two of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment