Monday, April 30, 2012

Ryann Lorraine





 Yay! Ryann is still 100% girl!
We had our anatomy scan today and it was so much fun to see our baby girl!
This ultrasound was so much better than our experience with Emmie. I don't remember the tech telling us as much as this tech did when we were pregnant with Emmie.




The tech showed us every little part and told us about each organ and what she was checking. Ryann looked perfect! As a mommy that is a big relief to hear :)
My original due date was Sept 8, but they have it in their records as Sept 6th and Ryann is measuring one day ahead of that [so 3 days ahead of my original date]. I'm keeping with Sept 8th, since I charted and know when I ovulated, so she's just growing well right now :)
The tech said the ultrasound machine guessed her to weigh 1 lb 1 oz right now and her heart rate was 154bpm :)

 

It's still surreal that we're having another little girl! [or another kid in general!] I am so excited to know she's for sure a girl now, I gotta get crocheting!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment