Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ohhh Emmie

It's amazing the new things Emmie is saying each day.

Today's new ones are 
"Mommy, where are you going?"
and
this morning she came to give me a hug and I lightly patted her side and she said
"No Mommy! That tickles me!"

I can't believe how much she is talking! 5 word sentences are a normal thing now. It's crazy.

Also this morning my dad made bacon for breakfast. I told Emmie that she's eating a piggie, it's called bacon and it's made from pigs. She looked at it, took a bite and said "mmm a cookie", I said no it's a pig, it's bacon. She now calls bacon "pig cookies" -.- lol

Edited to add:
Ha, today in the car, my brother, Sean, was holding Emmie's knee and Emmie tells him "No Sean, that hurts me. Stop."

She seriously amazes me at how much she is saying just within the past week. It's like something in her brain made a connection and suddenly she's picking up new words and phrases left and right!

No comments:

Post a Comment