Monday, April 23, 2012

6 days :)

I miss my hubby!!!

I get to see him in 6 more days! I can't wait! :D
These past 2 weeks or so have gone by so quickly, but it still feels like it's been forever since I've seen him!


I am so proud of him! He's come a long way as a student. He is working so hard to make sure he is going to understand his classes and get A's. Every time I call him he's at school or studying, I love how determined he is. I am so grateful he has found a major he loves and I think it has made a world of difference in his attitude towards school. He loves what he's studying. I am so very excited to see him learn. I love when he tries to tell me what he's learning- most the time it goes right over my head and it's like he's speaking another language, but it's good to know he enjoys what he's doing. 

Anyways, I know he's been reading this blog daily to keep up with me and Emmie...so Alex, I just wanted to tell you I love you and that we miss you. I'm proud of everything you're doing. You are an amazing husband and such a good daddy. I can't wait to hug you in a few days!!! :) Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment