Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last of our Trip

We are finally back home!
We had such a fun trip but I am so happy to be home! I missed my husband so much. I didn't think I missed my house..until we pulled up and I saw what spring had brought!!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



Look at my pretty tulips! This pic makes them look small but they're big! I can't wait for them all to grow. [ignore my lawn...my husband IS mowing tomorrow lol] I decided I want to plant a few more of these around the house, they're too gorgeous NOT to!

I also came home to find my fluffy mail had come for Ryann! [Minus 2 more dark pink bumgeniuses that are in the mail and we still need to order some prefolds and snappis]

 These are all newborn dipes. They are ITTY BITTY. I mean, just look at the wipes. The wipes are the size of a diaper lol!


The evening before we left we surprised my husband's parents COMPLETELY by showing up where they were eating dinner. This is Emmie and her Papaw Fisher.



I was able to get some of the photos from that memory card the other computer wouldn't read. Here is Emmie in her princess outfit.






Annnd a fun video of Emmie dancing to Mickey mousekersize.

3 comments:

  1. You have a little garden! Love it! I've been wanting to plant flowers, but haven't found my green thumb yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, the lucky part for me was it was already planted when we moved in, along with our strawberry patch! I just have to water em and pull the weeds. But I think I'm gonna add more tulips to the front of our house, they're SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She totally looks like Cinderella!!

    ReplyDelete