Friday, April 20, 2012

New Blog

Needed a fresh start with a new blog. Our family is growing and I need a way to keep updates on our life- mostly for me, but also for our "fans" :P

Life as of right now. Alex started his spring semester of college this past week. He's going to be BUSY this summer. He's taking a computer science class, computer engineering class, calculus, statistics, and a religion class. I think that's it, but it's a pretty hefty load compared his to past semesters- especially with 2 math classes and a programming class. He's also still working part time so he's a busy busy man. I'm so proud of him though. He is pushing himself to do better every semester. He is signing up for tutors for all his classes to ensure he is understanding the material and he's also working with a tutor to better his note-taking skills. So...pretty much he lives on campus :)

Let's see...Emerson...ha, silly Emmie, she's now 26.5months.



I don't think she EVER stops talking or singing. She is surprising me each day with new words, phrases, sentences, songs she's making up, etc. She sure is fun to be around though. We discovered she has a LOVE for dress up shoes. My goodness that little girl can strut her stuff in those plastic high heels lol, which is impressive for having one foot extremely pigeon toed. She even runs in those things. Crazy kid. Her latest phrases that she asks EVERYONE is "What are you doing here", "Are you ok?" and "What's that sound?". Oh and she has to announce to everyone- NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE- that she pooted. So, here begins the embarrassing part of parenthood :)


Ryann....hopefully SHE is still a she at our anatomy ultrasound on April 30th. I think she will be.


Anyways, I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow and boy does she like to make her self known already! She kicks and moves like nobody's business. I'm amazed each day at how strong she's getting. I often forget she's in there until she moves/kicks and it can be quite a shock when that happens. I am so in love with this little girl already. I can't wait to have her in our arms and see her grow and share that sisterly bond with Emmie. Hopefully they don't fight *too* much :)


Emmie and I spent the past few weeks vacationing. We spent a week at the beach and boy was that fun! My face hasn't seen this many freckles in a LONG time!
Here is my lovely pregnant self and Emmie on the beach


Emmie got to spend time with her cousins, Keira & Lily



I'll update more soon. Hoping to get some more pictures soon, but my memory card is missing :(

2 comments:

  1. super cute blog idea! come follow mine :)
    http://ttcforthebabycrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allyssa!Heading over to follow yours!

    ReplyDelete